Subject: [regrep] Answers to some registry questions

Subject: Re: [CBPC - RegRep Discussion] Conference Call on 10-29-02
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:09:18 -0500
From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh.najmi@sun.com>
To: Nita Sharma <nitas@bsil.com>
<kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>, "Yunker, John" <yunker@amazon.com>,
Nikola Stojanovic <nhomest1@twcny.rr.com>, "[unknown]"
<duane@xmlglobal.com>, Monica Martin <mmartin@certivo.net>, "[unknown]"
<Brian.Hayes@UCLAlumni.net>, "Younker, Jason" <younker@amazon.com>,
"Chan, Sally M" <sally.m.chan@boeing.com>, "Portillo, Christina"
<christina.portillo@boeing.com>, David RR Webber - XMLGlobal
<Gnosis_@compuserve.com>, Lisa Marsh <HappyCats@compuserve.com>,
uncefact-tmg-bpwg@listman.disa.org, Reginald Kramer <kramer@ean-int.org>

Thank you for inviting Nikola and I and for patching us into the
con-call. It is the beginning of a good collaboration between the
various teams involved. Please feel free to invite us to another meeting
if we can provide some clarity on usage of the ebXML Registry specs.

We did not get to talk about the specific questions from Christina's ppt
slides. Nikola nd I had gone through and prepared answers to those
questions.Please see comments in RED text that represent our responses
to questions in edited version of Christina's slides (attached).

We (Nikola, myslef and the ebXML Registry TC) look forward to
collaboration with you in your endeavours to make better use of the
ebXML Registry for registering ebXML artifacts.