Subject: RE: [regrep] Funding for position paper

Carol,

I agree - if someone is being paid to be team lead and editor
that's excellent.

Otherwise unfair workload falls on other contributors.

I think a blend here can work well.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by INTERNET:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org

Certainly all input is welcome. We hesitate relying solely on volunteer
resources for this, because we want to get this out as quickly as
possible. Hopefully, we can secure the funding we need to move forward.
--c
<