Subject: Re: [regrep] XACML and Access Control Policy

I believe that proposed changes for custom ACP are largely orthogonal to
the the set of changes proposed to be reviewed this Thursday. The only
overlap in in the security chapters of RS and RIM where the changes for
2.33 were fairly minor. We could defer these chapters review until we
finish the Custom ACP task.