Subject: Re: [regrep] 1/29/2003: Localization Capabilities

<snip>

<Farrukh>
This is currently supported by our ad hoc query mechanisms. A DTD may be
classified by a language classification and then an ad hoc query may find
DTDs classified by the French language classification.
</Farrukh>

mm1: Would it good to ensure that the further definition is included in that
section or as an example for ad hoc query (if not otherwise handled)?  My
suggestion is yes.

</snip>

We need to be careful and understand that this is a case of "may be
classified". There are other ways to do this and the best we should do, in
my opinion, is to write something like Best Practice paper that spells out
possibilities and leave it up to implementer which option to use. Anyway,
there is no "further definition" we can do here.

Nikola