Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

 From an ebXML Registry stand point the more significant attribute is
the objectType which can be anything at all by extending the canonical
ObjectType ClassificationScheme. This should be defined by the CCTS team
as part of their spec and we should help them as needed.

The CCTS spec should have a section that defines a normative binding to
ebXML Registry specification where things like objectType for a CC would go.

mimeType comes into play more when you wish to render the content for
example in a browser environment using browser-based plug-ins.