Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

Duane,

Looking at the charter and expertise of the ATG that is
extremely debatable.   I believe the registry team is much
better placed to understand the XML mechanisms needed.

However - of course if ATG builds it and it does not work -
that is not our problem.

A worse case scenario however is them attempt to
build it - then foist something on us - that we then have
to re-engineer and fix.  : -(

DW.
Message text written by Duane Nickull

There is a proposal currently before the UN/CEFACT ATG.  When and if it
gets approved,  there will be an announcement.

I will be submitting some stuff I have done in the past.  I think
contributing to this group and helping them technically understand what
is needed would be the best.

Duane
<