Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

Message text written by Duane Nickull
>implementors like us are holding off so we don;t throw
money down a rathole developing support for something that could change
at any time.  If we assume it is XML and write code for that, then we
all decide to use ASN1, we are left in the lurch.
<<<

Cough - IMHO - if they do not use XML no one is
going to use Core components.

No one is rushing to use them as it is - so they need to make the most
intelligent decisions.

I'm not holding my breath - there's plenty of other alternatives if
they do happen to shoot themselves in the foot...

DW.