Subject: RE: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

Dave,

The exact same thing applies.  You create your catalogue
entries in XML  - then upload them to the registry - under the
classification scheme of your choice.

We've already prototyped this - working with Nenad
and his folks @ NIST and the BP catalogue subteam
Nita Sharma is heading up - converting the Access
database records they created
into a XML structure with the same data in it - then upload
to registry.

We've also entered a basic first blush of the classification
scheme for the EAN catalogue examples.

Dave - I believe this just strengths the case for documenting
these XML structures ultimately - as addendums to the Registry
spec's so that people can re-use these effectively - and it also
shows how simple and straight forward this process can be -
using XML in tandem with the Registry to get the results
required.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Dave Welsh"

Please also keep in mind that besides core components support we will
have a need by the registry for the same intrinsic support for the
actual Business Process models:
SELECT *
FROM BusinessProcesses
WHERE IndustryDomain='Retail', BusinessArea='Identification',
BusinessArea='Procurement', BusinessProcess='Provide Catalog;
<