Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

I like all of those ideas!  The only thing that skewes the picture is
the timing - implementing this excellent approach now may (or would most
likely) cause a delay on the UN/CEFACT side in the finalization of the
CC spec.  I personally am not so sure that this would fly on the other
side.  However, I still do believe that we should have been consulted
from the get-go (I know I'm sounding like a broken record!).

- Joe