Subject: Re: [regrep] Summary: Implementing CCTS in Registry

Joe,

I like it - but as you note - I'm interested to hear
everyone else's critique / concur comments
as necessary.

Thanks, DW.

Message text written by Chiusano Joseph

Greetings,

Would anyone be willing to comment on the summary below (affirmative or
otherwise)?  Do we think that it accurately reflects where we stand
right now, from a high-level perspective?

Thanks,
Joe
<