Subject: Re: [regrep] Summary: Implementing CCTS in Registry

That sounds like a great idea David.

As you mentioned at the end, the serialization format does have (I
believe) a large bearing on what we're referring to as the "binding" to
the RIM - i.e. deciding which metadata attributes will be defined within
the serialization ("closely coupled" with the objects) and which will
need to be part of the registry metadata (using our existing RIM and
slot mechanisms).

Bottom line: Defining representations within the registry will not
happen overnight for us.

- Joe