Subject: Re: [regrep] Summary: Implementing CCTS in Registry

Farrukh,

I'm not sure if this is what they will accept, nor do I see
this as optimal.  Maybe we're thinking about the same
thing here...

My take on this would be that Registry TC has to
pick up the ball of defining how to do this
conceptually.  That the Registry TC therefore
does that heavy lifting of defining the mechanisms
and available tools.

Then the individual TC's are responsible for their
own representations and serializations.

However in this instance seems like the 'customer'
is wanting us to say how the interface works so that
their choosen representation has the functionality
they need.

We probably need a sub-task to define those
big ticket items (I think Joe had something based
from the CC spec' here summarized).

So I think your 5) below is some of this - but I think
you are maybe pushing too much back into their
court of completing the whole binding...

Or maybe I'm just drilling down into 5) here ; -)

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Farrukh Najmi

5) The CCTS team is completely responsible for creating a registry
binding and the registry TC is completely willing to act in a consulatnt
capacity throughout the process and review ( and even approve if called
upon) any resulting specs or Best Practice papers.
<