Subject: Re: [regrep] Users and Organizations

Nikola,
This is an interesting question.  If we take the view of some of the
Core Components efforts that may very well apply.  They have found this
'view' in CC.  For example, in the
OAG-CC effort, they are still under discussion that there may be a
contact that may be a person or a function/role.  That contact may
change because they work for one organization and represent another.
That role may change by instance, by association, or in use (enterprise
vs shared collaboration).

I think that if the objects we may store have these characteristics,
that is one input in considering this.

Hope this is applicable.
Thanks.
Monica