Subject: Re: [regrep] FW: Namespace management

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:

>What I've seen elsewhere is the opposite arena - where
>non-technical users believe that the only way to make
>their markup functional is if they assign prefixes to everything.

I see that as an educational issue.  If these users are ignorant to the
nuances of XML content and schema development, shouldn't the problem be
solved by showing them how to do it right?  Do we really need to define
a new mechanism which is easier for them to understand?  I'm not
convinced that this namespace stuff is dificult.  I just think that it
is misunderstood by many 'trainers'.

-Matt

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature