Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

Kathryn,

If time permits I'd like to add a discussion item I'm bringing forward from UDDI.  The UDDI TC is preparing a Technical Note on UDDI as a registry for ebXML components, and the TC would like our input on a Namespace and URLs associated with the Note.  The document is undergoing some editing, but I've attached a recent version.

Thanks,

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 4:57 PM
To: ebXML Regrep (E-mail)
Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon tomorrow, March 6th, at 1:30 pm Pacific Time.  This is our regular bi-weekly telecon, and is scheduled from 1:30-3:30.  Call in information is below:  (pass code is correct!)  Joe may not be available for this telecon due to a conflict, so we will postpone his items until next time if he is not on the line.

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting (correction)
3. Status on specs, review of changes (chapter 12, Generic Header, Users and Organizations, etc.)
4. Namespace discussion - any resolution?
5. Review of action items for spec
6. Position paper update
7. OASIS Forum on the Direction of Web Services - Report out
8. Discussion on CCTS implementation in Registry (if Joe is available)
9. Best Practice Paper (if Joe is available)
10. Other issues/items
11. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are additional items you would like added to the agenda.

Thanks.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies