Subject: RE: [regrep] Groups - ebXMLRegistrySOAPService.wsdl uploaded

It could go either way.  I called it 'service' because, ultimately the
concrete wsdl provides a <service />.  'binding' is a regrep-appropriate
term, so take your pick.

-Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh.najmi@sun.com [mailto:Farrukh.najmi@sun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 11:07 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

The document ebXMLRegistrySOAPService.wsdl has been submitted by Farrukh
Najmi (Farrukh.najmi@sun.com) to the ebXML Registry TC document
repository.

Document Description:
Latest WSDL for ebXML Registry Services SOAP binding for TC review.
Created by Matt.

Matt, do you think we should rename this file to
ebXMLRegistrySOAPBinding.wsdl?

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/1492/ebXM
LRegistrySOAPService.wsdl

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/document.php?document_
id=1492

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration

smime.p7s