Subject: RE: [regrep] Booz Allen Hamilton paper online

Hi Joe,

I enjoy reading your impressive paper, and I am going to present your idea to the ebXML Korea community
at the ebXML Korea Conference held on 30th April.

While I am reading the expanded Interoperability section, I am afraid there may be some mistake in the first sentence of
the 'Additional Possibilities' subsection.
In my opinion, the sentence, "There is also the possibility of discovering an ebXML registry from within UDDI.", should be
written as "There is also the possibility of discovering a UDDI from within an ebXML registry.".

And one more thing that I'd like to mention is about the last sentence of the same subsection, i.e.
"Additionally, there does not currently exist a standard mechanism for querying both types of registries at an abstract level - that is, in which information can be pulled from either a UDDI registry or ebXML registry using the same query mechanism on both types of registries.".
As far as I know, we can use the JAXR for querying both types of registries with each query capability(of course, not the same query mechanism).
I think that introducing JAXR to the readers will be more informative.

Kind Regards,
K.C.

 Kyu-Chul Lee
 Professor
 Dept. of Computer Engineering, Chungnam National University
 220 Gung-Dong, Yuseong-Gu
 Daejeon, 305-764, South Korea
 Voice  : +82-42-821-6658      FAX : +82-42-822-4997
 Mobile Phone :  +82-11-9947-6658
 E-mail : kclee@ce.cnu.ac.kr <mailto:kclee@ce.cnu.ac.kr>
 URL    : http://dblab.ce.cnu.ac.kr/