Subject: Re: [regrep] ebRIM 2.4: Final Comment

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>AssociationTypeScheme [1] does not contain association type
>"AccessControlPolicyFor".
>
>[1]
>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/3.0/canonical/SubmitObjectsRequest_AssociationTypeScheme.xml
>
>Joe

Thanks again Joe. WIll address these issues when I get back home next week.

BTW I asume everyone realizes that the plan is to adress these issues in
2.5 version that would be TC approved if the current vote passes. In
other words it is OK to vote positive and still send coments with
understanding that comments wil be addressed in 2.5. Of course if a
major issue is found that requires significant rework then that could
result in a negative vote.