Subject: Re: [regrep] Telecon Thursday - cancel?

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>Are there any agenda items for a telecon tomorrow?  If I don't hear from anyone, I will cancel our telecon, and we will talk May 29th instead!
>
>Kathryn
>

>Kathryn Breininger
>CENTRAL Project Manager
>Emerging Technologies
>Boeing Library Services
>
>425-965-0182 phone
>425-237-3491 fax
>kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

We need to discuss outstanding issues that need to be addressed to get
V2.5 out to the public. This is important as we need some team input on
issues like the URLs for public documents such as specs, canonical files
etc. We also need help on some loose end action items.

I think we should have a meeting tomorrow for this reason.