Subject: FW: Looking for new research interest in ebXML regsitory repository

Does any one have anything they would like to share with Manjith?

Kathryn
-----Original Message-----
From: Manjith Gunathilaka [mailto:manjith@dmsswt.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 8:02 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R

Hi,

I am a new research student attached to the University of Colombo, Sri Lanka and currently looking for a research topic in ebXML especially on

ebXML repository related work. My problem is access to good research papers. Therefore I hope all members in dev-list  can help me on this.

I would be greatful if any one can send what ever research papers they have or access to good research sites on this matter.

Regards

Manjith