Subject: Presentation on ebXML Registry at XML Europe 2003

This talk discusses our spec work within the context of the ebxmlrr
implementation. It was presented at XML Europe 2003 recently and got
very positive response. Much of the talk used a live demo to illustrate
key features.

The slides for the talk may be found at:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/ebxmlrr-xmlEurope2003.sxi
(Open Office 1.1 downloadable for free from http://www.openoffice.org )
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/ebxmlrr-xmlEurope2003.ppt
(Power Point)

Please feel free to use these slides to evangelize our work as you see
fit. As always your comments are welcome.