Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda

This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon tomorrow, May 29th at 1:30 pm Pacific Time.  This is our regular bi-weekly telecon, and is scheduled from 1:30-3:30.  Call in information is below:  (pass code is correct!)

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting (April 17th)
3. Status on specs, ready for editor?
4. Action items status
5. Version 3.0 implementations?
6. Registration of elements, attributes, etc Technical Notes
7. Core components serialization/CCTS verification
8. Submissions for XML 2003
9. Other issues/items
10. Next meeting

Talk to you all tomorrow!