Subject: RE: [regrep] Clarification of 3 implementations requirement

Joe,

And those folks in the federal space making that claim are correct, in
my estimation.  My company, Yellow Dragon, is the only one offering a
COTS product actively.  There is another outfit offering a COTS product,
but it seems as though they are only offering EJB entity beans of RIM
and not a full blown product.

We'll pay finders fees if people can convince our federal friends that
the absence of strong vendor support is a good thing due to shorter
evaluation cycles :-)

-matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 6:29 PM
To: Matthew MacKenzie
Cc: 'ebXML Regrep (E-mail)'

On the general subject of COTS ebXML Registry implementations: Do we
believe that there are currently:

(a) Lots of COTS ebXML Registry implementations in the marketplace
(b) A medium level of COTS ebXML Registry implementations in the
marketplace
(c) A very scant level of COTS ebXML Registry implementations in the
marketplace

The reason I ask is that in the federal space, often I hear "ebXML
registry? There are hardly any COTS product implementations available".

Joe