Subject: Re: [regrep] "ebXML Registry and Web services" Federal Pilot

<Joe>
<Quote>
Is there any reason why we cannot use two (or more?) registries and show
them pointing at registry objects in each others domain? (Like a test
case for federation)
</Quote>

I second this idea big time. I think demonstrating the concept of
federated registries interacting would be fantastic.
</Joe>

+1

It is of great importance to show that we can achieve interoperability
between different implementations. I would say that if ANY implementer
(different vendors and open source implementers) likes to participate in
pilots like this, they should be allowed to. NB: I assume that constraints
like OASIS membership and such would be satisfied.

Nikola