Subject: Re: ebXML Registry and Semantic Services [was: "ebXML Registry and Web services" Federal Pilot]

I'd like us to think about "ebXML Registry and Semantic Services" instead of
"ebXML Registry and Web services". I think that it is necessary to have a
semantically richer model than the one that is expressed in whatever is
called "Web Services" stack.

I also think that we will discover that models that utilize ebXML Registry +
[DAML-S (OWL-S) and similar] are quite powerful.

<Joe>
I believe that a pilot such as this can help raise awareness of the use of
Web services with ebXML Registry in the federal realm.
</Joe

Having above in mind, I am not sure whether "Federal Pilot" prefix would be
valid or not. I guess it would depend of what Use Cases / Requirements for
the pilot would be.

Anyway, I'd hope that the pilot like this (and possibly accompanying
(modified existing) Technical Note) "can help raise awareness of the use of"
Semantic "services with ebXML Registry in the federal realm" and beyond.

Nikola