Subject: Re: [regrep] "ebXML Registry and Web services" Federal Pilot

All:

One small suggestion:

I would like to hear directly from the end users what the requirements
are, rather than us techie folk telling them what they are.  Let's hear
the business problem we are trying to solve.

Boeing has certainly stepped up to this plate but we need input from
government directly.

Kathryn - does Boeing have a set of requirements for what they need from
a Registry that thye would consider sharing?

Duane