Subject: Re: [regrep] "ebXML Registry and Web services" Federal Pilot

Zachary,

All good ideas, but I am not certain. The pilot projects usually have
very little funding and a very narrow scope. This would all need to be
discussed with the chair of the Federal CIO Council XML Web Services
Working Group if the pilot is approved.

Joe

Zachary Alexander wrote:

> Joe,
>
> I am familiar with the FEA and DOD's FMEA.  Do you think that it would
> be a bad idea to define the architecture governance relationships?
> Basically, show how this pilot is upholding the goals and tenants of the
> GAO's Executive Guide: A Framework for assessing and improving
> Enterprise Architecture Management. IMHO: Architecture governance should
> lead to project transparency and both technical and IT Investment
> efficiency.
>
> Zachary Alexander
> the IT Investment Architect
> ebTDesign LLC, (703) 283-4325
> http://www.ebTDesign.com
> http://www.p2pspeaker.com
> http://www.p2peconomy.com

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano