Subject: Re: FW: [regrep] Minutes from our telecon May 29th

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>Forwarded from Carl:

Carl,

Thanks for stepping up to submit this paper. It will of interest to many
people.

Here are some thoughts on the content:

-What are Topic Maps and what problems do they solve?

-What are some advantages of using ebXML Registry to store and manage
Topic Maps?

-How can ebXML Registry be used to store and manage Topic Maps?

-How can Topic Maps be used to classify RegistryObjects within an ebXML
Registry?

-Why is it better to use Topic Maps  to classify RegistryObjects within
an ebXML Registry?

-What changes could ebXML Registry standard make to further improve
support for Topic Maps in future?

-What is the future direction of Topic Maps and how does it relate to or
align with RDF + OWL from W3C Sematic Web Activity.

Thanks again.