Subject: Re: FW: [regrep] Minutes from our telecon May 29th

Here is a paper that may interest you [1]: "On the Integration of Topic
Maps and RDF Data".

Joe

[1] http://www.semanticweb.org/SWWS/program/full/paper53.pdf

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
>
> >Forwarded from Carl:

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano