Subject: Status of version 2.5 public release

Work has been going on all week to get version 2.5 artifacts ready for
be released to the public as TC approved specs. Thanks to Mike Kass for
helping get the critical path work on the migration XSLT style sheet
done early in the week, thus allowing me to proceed with the rest of the
downstream work. Also thanks to Sharon Burbine and other Web Masters at
OASIS for helping get the artifacts staged on the web site.

The web site may be browsed at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.5/

It is currently missing the specs directory along with the specs and a
few files related to Content Management Services. All of these have been
submitted to the webmaster and are awaiting being staged to web site. I
expect them to be available early Fri EDT.

Please start reviewing the files and send any bugs you may find back on
this thread. Thanks.

PS: I will be traveling next week and will not be able to address any
comments. So please try and get your comments to me by COB tomorrow
(Fri). Thanks.