Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry "Brochure" (Was Re: [regrep] PR for specs)

<Quote>
How do people see the relative priority of above 3 possibilities?
</Quote>

I see them in the order listed, with (a) highest priority.

Joe

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Duane Nickull wrote:
>
> > +1 agree! I have three days of registry slides to pick from and will
> > try to bring down to 10 slides as a possible start point.
> >
> > One of my contacts is just starting the job of perusing 180+ pages of
> > registry spec. His comments indicate the need for a quickstart guide.
> >
> So far we have:
>
> a) Registry brochure
>
> b) Registry quick start guide
>
> and I would like to add as a possibility
>
> c) Registry Tutorial
>
> I see (a) being very light weight and high impact. I see (b) being a
> litle more meat than (a). I see (c) being quite detailed but designed
> according to use cases and filled with examples. A few good examples
> come to mind:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/
> http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.1/tutorial/doc/
>
> How do people see the relative priority of above 3 possibilities? It
> would be great to hear from actual users trying to grapple with the
> specs even if they are not TC members.
>
> --
> Farrukh
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano