Subject: Re: [regrep] WSDL Issues

Matthew MacKenzie wrote:

> Anne,
>
> The WSDL was put up for review months ago, and it would have been
> great if you asserted this criticism then.  Since you seem to be up on
> WSDL, I'd be happy if you'd help out by mocking up some better WSDL.

As my son would say when I am mad at him: "Take it easy big guy" ;-)

I for one am quite grateful for the comments received from Anne. We are
now in public review and her comments are public review feedback.
Earlier is always better but now is not too late since V3 is not final
yet. We do not have to agree or address every public comment. But we
ceratinly need to welcome them.

Anne has privately offered to help with consulting on the WSDL if we
need it. That is a generous offer and i am sure we will need it ;-)