Subject: [Fwd: [ebxml-dev] b2b Component Repository]

Title:
Opportunity to excel.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ebxml-dev] b2b Component Repository
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:34:59 -0400
From: James Taylor <James.Taylor@US.Exel.Com>
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org

Hello All,
My organization is making plans to establish a repository to support our
integration hub. The repository will be used to store b2b components,
artifacts, etc. We believe it will foster reuse throughout our enterprise.
The first task in our plan is to create a list of software vendors who
provide repository/component management solutions. Does anyone have any
recommendations?

Thanks,
Jim
Important Email Information
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not
the intended addressee please contact the sender and dispose of this
e-mail.