Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry "Brochure" (a,b,c)

<Quote>
I also note that the explanatory discussions regarding Core Components
provide an excellent foundation for (c).
</Quote>

Thanks Carl, I agree. The Technical Note that we produce from the CC
Review subteam will include some good descriptive information on Core
Components, mostly extracted from the CCTS spec (as highlights). This
can be leveraged for (c).

Joe

Carl Mattocks wrote:

> As a relative new-comer (the target audience):
> I agree with the need to do (a), (c) and (b).
>
> I consider that the brochure (et al) would identify that ebXML Registry, XML Registry & e-Business Registry are synonyms .
>
> I also note that the explanatory discussions regarding Core Components provide an excellent foundation for (c).

> carl
> Carl Mattocks
> CEO CHECKMi
> e-mail: CarlMattocks@checkmi.com
> Business Agent Software that
> Secures Knowledge for Reputation:Protection
> CHECKMi Compendium the shortcut to Valued & Trusted Knowledge
> www.checkmi.com
> (usa)1-908-322-8715
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano