Subject: Re: [regrep] PR for specs

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>Farrukh,
>It is pointing to the Documents page on the public OASIS ebXML Registry TC Home Page.  The Documents are listed at the top of the list of documents, in their correct and agreed upon location.  This gives visibility to our TC as well as visibility to the documents themselves.  Hopefully someone will see this, and want to join our TC as well and help with current and future work!

I am quite certain we agreed upon the location below:

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.5/

In fact that is what is normatively defined in the spec.

I am sure you remember all the rigamoroll that I had to go through with the OASIS webmaster having to post to [1] because I was not able to myself? If we had agreed to the other location then I could have just posted there myself?

What am I missing here?