Subject: UDDI Liason (Was Re: [regrep] UDDI as the registry for ebXML components: Typo?)

I think that this situation brings up another issue: Do we have a formal
liason to the UDDI TC? If not, I think we should. If so, did they review
this document and ensure that it correctly reflected ebXML Registry as
well as UDDI?

Joe

Anne Thomas Manes wrote:

> See inline...

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano