Subject: Re: [regrep] Does Registry need BusinessAnalytics/BusinessIntelligence Capabilities?

Yes I know all that - thanks. I must have asked the wrong question -
what I was looking for is how BI can be utilized to an advantage with
all of this.

Joe

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:

> Joe,
>
> This is ebXML 101 ; - )
>
>  http://www.ebxml.org/presentations/tw-gannon-ebXML_techoverview.ppt#382,11,Usage%20Example
>
> Figure 1 of ebXML architecture - the registry is the
> center of the orchestration and how you align your process
> with your partners.   We have yet to deliver fully on
> this - but now we have the ability to store a "set" of
>  - CPPA/BPSS/CAM/Industry XSDs - as a package
> in the registry - and then above that provide the BCM template,
> so people can clearly understand the business picture - then
> they can say - "Yes - that's what I need" - download it - configure
> it - and start using it.
>
> Similarly designers can model
> - BCM/Industry/UMM/UML/BPSS/CCTS/CAM/XSD - so people
> wanting that path can also register their packages.
>
> DW.
>
> http://drrw.net
> Message text written by "Chiusano Joseph"
> >
> <Quote>
> I've always felt that patterns of business is the right story - and of
> course that is where ebXML is very strong.
> </Quote>
>
> David, this is not disagreement but rather interest in hearing more:
> Would you like to offer up a use case or two?
>
> Joe<
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano