Subject: Re: [regrep] UDDI as the registry for ebXML components: Typo?

Thanks David! I offer 2 bullet points:

- The proposed re-wording of the 2 paragraphs that I sent earlier, that
Anne so nicely offered to propose to the UDDI TC.

- A mechanism that helps us ensure that there is not even a hint that
(or opportunity for a reasonable reader to infer that) ebXML Registry
does not support the registration and maintenance of Web service
descriptions. A formal liaison from our TC to the UDDI TC (if not
already established) could serve this purpose.

Joe

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:

> Anne,
>
> OK - good point.
>
> Maybe we can ask Joe to clarify the results so far - and what
> would be reasonable feedback set of bullet points?
>
> I know he's good at this stuff - so I'm volunteering him!
>
> Thanks, DW.
> Message text written by "Anne Thomas Manes"
> >
> The whole point of this TN is to support interoperability, not to incite
> disagreement.
>
> Before you start raising motions to the JMT, can we please try to just work
> this out among ourselves? I thought we were having a reasonable
> conversation
> here. I'm trying to understand the issue so that I can take it back to the
> UDDI TC.
> <
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano