Subject: RE: [regrep] UDDI as the registry for ebXML components

It looks good to me.  Remember, you don't need a formal request.  The text just needs to go over to UDDI.  I will be on tomorrow's UDDI telecon when it is to be discussed.

-Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 12:17 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

Registry TC,

I just received a request asking us to provide our change request to the
UDDI TC sooner than we originally intended. So if you do not think the
proposed change below is appropriate, please respond to our listserv by
3PM Eastern today. Barring no objections, I will create the change
request shortly thereafter.

Thanks,
Joe