Subject: Re: [regrep] RE: [chairs] Spec/Standard Interop Demo at XML 2003

Kathryn:

Did you receive any reply about the ebXML Registry Software demonstration?

Duane

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329