Subject: [regrep] 7/29/2003: Conformance Efforts and ebXML IIC

As requested in last week's call, I did talk to the ebXML IIC about your
interest in conformance.  They indicated if our team could provide a
draft/strawman list of abstract test requirements (or objectives), that
would be great. They could then formulate some examples as specified in
the test framework and make this an interactive exercise.

In order to get you up to speed (if desired), the draft documents can be
found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-iic/

Thoughts welcome as the ebXML IIC will meet again on Monday, 4 August 2003.

Thanks.