Subject: Re: [regrep] Minutes from our telecon July 24th

For my action items...

"Duane Nickull would like to think about this more before he expresses
his opinion as to whether it should be required or optional – he will
talk to some users to validate the use case as well [ACTION ITEM - DUANE]"

[DN] Yellow Dragon Software supports making this a mandatory feature. It
has been concluded that this functionality is easy to add. The use case
is well validated if someone deploys a contextual XML Search engine to
scan multiple Registry's content and for federation support as well.
Simplicity is nice.

Second action item: List of issues:

Farrukh - can you please send me the current list of issues and I will
maintain them.

I'll also see if I can find a PPT on the UDDI + ebXML Scenario.

Duane

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>Attached are the minutes from our last telecon.  Thanks Joe!

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329