Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: [xml-dev] Extract A Subset of a W3C XML Schema?]

I would suggest this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ContextRules ID="variableGoesHere">
 <BusinessProcessContext businessProcessName="Procurement" />
 <ProductClassificationContext classificationScheme="UNSPSC"
value="3324" />
 <IndustryClassificationContext classificationScheme="NAICS"
value="2234" />
 <GeoPoliticalContext Global="false" classificationScheme="ISO"
value="CA" />
 <OfficialConstraintsContext constraintName="trade embargo"
officialConstraintAuthority="UN" constraintValue="UN1441" />
 <BusinessProcessRoleContext businessProcessIdentifier="variableBPN"
roleAssumed="variableRoleName" />
 <SupportingRoleContext supportingRoleIdentifier="var"
supportingRoleContraintValue="var" />
 <SystemsCapabilititesContext dataFormatSupported="var" value="variable" />
</ContextRules>

for a context rules serialization.  You could develop a very simple
schema from it

One occurance for weach of the 8 pre defined contexts plus a slot for
expansion.

Each context has a classification scheme name and a value.

This is not complete but a good start anyways.

Duane