Subject: Re: [regrep] Registry Security: Management of Users as Groups

...and my eye doctor just said my eyeglass prescription was fine! Thanks
Farrukh!

P.S. Can't wait for that brochure that references our group-based
security. :)

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Chiusano Joseph wrote:
>
> >I was just reading a document that reminded me of something: Is it
> >correct that we don't currently support the notion of groups of users
> >that can be assigned privileges? My review of the 2.5 specs says yes (if
> >it was accurate).
> >
> >If not, is this a good candidate for a v4 feature?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Joe
> >
> >You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php
> >
> User groups and group privileges are already supported. Search for
> SubjectGroup in ebRIM 2.5 for details. Thanks.
>
> --
> Farrukh
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano