Subject: Re: [regrep] Format for our documents

I think that you should use DocBook.  I hear it too is an OASIS spec :-)

Relying on WYSIWYG for complex technical documents scares me a little
bit, but that is just me.  Look at the W3C, what they are doing is
working quite well, and they use an XML format.

-Matt

--
Matthew MacKenzie
Yellow Dragon Software Corporation