Subject: Re: [regrep] Accessing a RegistryObject From a UDDI Registry

Joe,

Are you saying that you want to reference a WSDL document stored in an ebXML
repository?
For a tModel representing a WSDL file, the <overviewURL> element would
typically contain a pointer to the WSDL file. So your original tModel would
more likely look like this:

<tModel tModelKey="some_urn">
   <name>My WSDL document</name>
   <description>This WSDL document...</description>
   <overviewDoc>
      <overviewURL useType="wsdlInterface">
           http://example.org/myWSDLdoc.wsdl
      </overviewURL>
   </overviewDoc>
   <categoryBag>
      --removed for example purposes--
   </categoryBag>
</tModel>

If you want to reference multiple resources, you can list multiple
<overviewDoc> elements in a tModel.

Regards,
Anne