Subject: Re: [regrep] RE: Web Conference Details for Agenda for Thursday's Call - Additions?

Peter (or anyone else that can confirm):

I'm a bit confused - do we need to log onto to this Web conference today
AND dial in to the phone (audio) conference number that we usually use
as well?

Thanks,
Joe

Peter Kacandes wrote:

> I took the liberty of scheduling a web conference that you can use for the
> CC walkthrough:
>
> Meeting ID: 66127
> Meeting URL: http://www.placeware.com/cc/adobe
> To Attend:
> Users enter the Meeting Key: 366394
> To Present:
> Users enter the Meeting Key: 667907
> Start Date & Time: Thu, 7 Aug 2003, 1:30 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano