Subject: Re: [regrep] Core Components Walkthrough - 8/21/03

Who is the mnember that has implemented it and where may one locate the
v0.14 spec?

My apologies - I thought I was subscribed to the CAM list but had not
received any messages.  I will double check this.

Duane

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:

>Duane
>
>??????????????????
>
>We have an implementation by one member and there's
>been over 20 new fixs regarding features as a result.
>
>Don't think you are on the email list here!!!
>
>Revision 0.14 is pending.
>
>DW
>Message text written by Duane Nickull
>

>David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:
>

>>Duane,
>>
>>HINT: OASIS CAM team has already looked at this and is working
>>on serialization needs in XML.
>>

>David:
>
>I know this was the charter but there has been nothing new posted from that
>group in over 3 months.  Anytimeframe for the new work?
>
>This would help with a contract we are working on (actually - two).

><

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329