Subject: Re: [regrep] Core Components Walkthrough - 8/21/03

Definitely the gremlins - there've been lots of postings in the past 5
months. Looks like the OASIS site is having problems recovering from the
recent mishaps (?).

Joe

Duane Nickull wrote:

> David:
>
> I looked on the website.  According to Kavi, there have been no posts
> for 5 months to the CAM list.
>
> Is that correct or are the gremlins in the OASIS webserver keeping us
> from seeing the list.
>
> Also - no new document is posted since May.
>
> Duane
>
> David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:
>
> >Duane,
> >
> >Please subscribe to the CAM list.
> >
> >Thanks, DW.
> >====================================================
> >Message text written by Duane Nickull
> >

> >Who is the mnember that has implemented it and where may one locate the
> >v0.14 spec?
> >
> >My apologies - I thought I was subscribed to the CAM list but had not
> >received any messages.  I will double check this.
> >
> >Duane<
> >

> --
> Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
> Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
> Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
> Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
> Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329
>
> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano