Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: Review of latest ebRIM schema (v2.5)] - ExternalLInk]

Farrukh,

In advance of our call I have a few questions (feel free to hold off
responding until our call if you think it's best):

(1) What are "composed objects"? (don't recall that terminology)
(2) Is this covered by our Cursor Support feature?

Joe

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> There seems to be some glitch with the regrep-comment mailing list where
> we receive exernal comments. The predecessor to the message below was
> sent this morning but never made it to the list. Any advice from OASIS
> web masters on this?
>
> Kathryn would it be possible to discuss the issue being raised below in
> tomorrow's meeting?
>
> --
> Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano